The Micro Center Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Microcentersurveys.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Micro Center that measures customer happiness. The company uses all the information from the surveys so they can improve areas of the store, like customer service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
It is important to understand the company is interested to know how you feel about your experience and what happened. Considering that the company needs to have return business, it is understandable that they are interested to know how their customers experiences go. Even if you have a good experience, there may have been something that you didn’t enjoy. This is the information they need. Yes, it’s also great to hear that everything is perfect, so if that’s what you had, go ahead and compliment. However, tell them everything that you can remember.
About Micro Center
Micro Center is a leading computer, software and electronics dealer in the United States. Micro Center has physical retail locations across the country in 16 states, with the majority of locations being found in New York, Ohio, Maryland and Georgia. The company also offers its products and services via its web store at www.MicroCenter.com as many of today’s consumers prefer to shop online from home. It is for this reason that Micro Center often makes special deals, discounts and offers available only through its website.
Micro Center offers products from well-known and reputable brands such as Apple, Dell, Intel, Lenovo, Acer, ASUS and AMD. Key money-makers for Micro Center include laptop computers, monitors and high-speed processors for online gaming, as well as a plethora of Internet connectivity devices (i.e. modems, routers, etc.).
How to Take the Micro Center Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Micro Center receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Microcentersurveys.com.
- Read about the survey and click Go when ready.
- Enter the reference number from the top of your receipt. This may include both letters and numbers. Click Go.
- Answer questions. It is important to read the directions before beginning, but you should also read the question and all possible answers before answering. Take your time and don’t be in a rush. You may not get the full understanding of the question. Questions may include ratings, how you were treated while in the store, and what types of purchases you made or considered. You may also be provided a text box where you can type in your answer.
- Micro Center Official Website: http://www.microcenter.com/