The Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Marshallsfeedback.com, is an online survey designed by Marshalls that focuses on feedback given by customers. The company uses this information to improve things about the store and service. It is important for customers to take these surveys to help the company understand what is good and bad with the way the company handles things.
By participating in this survey, you help the company learn what needs changed and what should stay the same. You will also be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Marshalls. These prizes are awarded every month. You are not required to participate in the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback. You will be asked for your contact information at the end of the survey in order to be entered into the drawing. Simply follow instructions.
Marshalls, Inc., is the second largest off-price retailer offering family apparel and home fashions in the United States, second only to its sister operation, T.J. Maxx. Both are wholly owned by TJX Companies. The Marshalls chain has more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Most of these stores are traditional Marshalls outlets, but the retailer does offer Marshalls Mega Stores in larger metropolitan areas.
The company differentiates itself from its sister store, T.J. Maxx, by offering a complete line of footwear for the entire family, an extensive men’s department and an offering solely for juniors called The CUBE.
How to Take the Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Marshalls receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Marshallsfeedback.com.
- If English is your preferred language, continue to step 3. If you prefer to take this survey in Spanish, please click the blue hyperlink under the start button.
- Enter your survey number, date and time from your receipt. There is a diagram to the right of the text boxes to help you locate this information. The red boxes show you where to look to find the information requested. Click start to begin.
- You will be asked questions about your recent visit. Please answer these honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked for contact information in order to enter the sweepstakes. If you wish not to do so, simply close your browser window. Otherwise, fill in the form using correct information.
- Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://www.marshallsfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=SweepstakesRules&c=152409
- Marshalls Official Website: http://www.marshallsonline.com/