The Marks and Spencer Customer Survey on www.makeyourmands.co.uk and www.tellmands.co.uk are an online customer survey presented by Marks and Spencer that helps measure customer satisfaction of services and products offered by them. The company uses this information you provide to help them improve their products, atmosphere of the store and customer service. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will have a great opportunity to leave important feedback about your most recent experience at the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. They want to make sure you and other guests have a great experience; they need to know what makes it a poor experience before they can fix it. Your voice matters. You will also have a chance to enter to win one of £50 M&S gift e-vouches.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer is as British as afternoon tea, cricket and the Queen, although the huge retailer also has stores in over 50 other countries, including India, Egypt and China. The store is well known for its quality clothing items, housewares and luxury food products. From its humble beginnings in Leeds, UK in 1884, the brand has grown to become one of the world’s most iconic and successful.
Today, Marks and Spencer has over 800 stores in the UK, including its flagship store on London’s Oxford Street, and employs over 80,000 people. In 1998, it was the first British retailer to make over a billion dollars in pre-tax profits.
How to Take the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Marks and Spencer receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take by Online:
- Go to www.tellmands.co.uk or www.makeyourmands.co.uk.
- From your receipt, locate the Unique Code, date and time of your visit. Click Next.
- Answer questions about your experiences. Most questions will allow one multiple choice answer.
- Others will allow more than one multiple choice answer. You may also encounter questions that provide a box where you type in your answer. Please pay attention to the directions to know how to answer all questions.
- Enter the sweepstakes when finished with the questionnaire. Enter the information requested and follow directions. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
Take by Online Video Guide:
- Marks and Spencer Customer Survey Terms & Conditions: https://feedback.kpmgcx.cloud/WebProd/Resources/_shared/themes/marksandspencer/M&S-PrizeDrawTC.html
- Marks and Spencer Official Website: http://www.marksandspencer.com/