The LEGO Product Feedback Survey on www.Lego.com/productfeedback is an online customer survey presented by LEGO that helps measure customer satisfaction of their products and services offered to customers. The company uses this information that you provide to improve many things, such as products, the atmosphere of the store, and customer service. This is an online survey, so you can complete it whenever you have time, giving you added convenience.
Participation in this survey is not mandatory, but you can leave valuable and important feedback that the company really wants. They want and need this information you and others provide so they can understand what is working and what isn’t. This way, they can learn more about what the consumer wants. You will also have a chance to enter a drawing for great Lego products by participating. You are not required to enter the drawing to leave feedback.
LEGO Product Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||LEGO Product Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win a Lego Set!|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
The Lego Group was founded in 1932 and has been a favorite toy among children worldwide ever since! “Leg godt” which means “play well” in Danish, is how the Lego Group got its name for these fun building blocks, which have been named “Toy of the Century” more than once! A consumer can buy themed sets in addition to regular legos. These simple yet fun blocks enable children to enhance their creativity.
The company was founded by Ole Kirk Christiansen, and has been passed down in the family, currently being owned by grandson Kjeld Kirk Christiansen. The legos started being made in a small workshop utilizing a few simple colors. There are now stores throughout the world, online games with the lego theme, and even amusement parks! Products made by the Lego Group are now sold in over 140 countries.
How to Take the Product Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent LEGO receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Lego.com/productfeedback.
- In the top right corner is a drop-down box to select your preferred language. English is default.
- Enter the four or five-digit product code. This is found on the Lego box or on the instructions.
- Click begin survey whenever you have entered the information.
- Answer some brief questions about your product. It is important to have used/built/played with the product before answering to give a better understanding. Be honest and thorough in your answers.
- When you are finished, you will have a chance to enter the drawing. Please enter the information requested and follow directions.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- LEGO Product Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.medallia.com/sweepstakes/legoproducten-2/
- LEGO Official Website: https://www.lego.com/