The Kroger customer satisfaction survey, found at www.krogerfeedback.com, is a simple feedback questionnaire created to gauge how the supermarket’s customers feel about the quality of services and products they offer. By participating in the survey, you get to express your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the services and products you received from the store. Since roger values customer feedback, respondents are rewarded for taking the time to answer a few straightforward questions.
- Who’s sponsoring the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- When is the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- Who’s eligible?
- How do I enter the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- What are the prizes?
- When and how are winners selected?
- How does a winner claim a prize?
- Where can I see who won this Sweepstakes?
- What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Source Links:
- Related Content
Who’s sponsoring the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
This sweepstakes is sponsored by The Kroger Company with headquarters at 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. It is under the administration of Prize Logic, LLC with offices located at 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, Michigan. Kroger is a US-based retail company with a high ranking in the Fortune 500 list. It has been around since 1883 and still going strong with operations in 35 states, as well as the District of Columbia. Participants in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey get the chance to win prizes in the sweepstakes. They must be eligible and adhere to all the rules.
When is the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
The sweepstakes is currently being held multiple times a year current period beginning last March 1, 2021 and ending on August 31, 2021. This is divided into six entry periods with each lasting exactly one month. Mail-in entries must be post-marked by the end of the month and received by the 10th of the next month to qualify for the draw for that specific period.
Eligibility is limited to the legal residents of the 50 states in the USA which includes the District of Columbia but excludes Rhode Island, New York, and Florida. Individuals must be at least 18 years old by the time of their entry. Certain persons are barred from joining the sweepstakes including the employees of the sponsor and the administrator, as well as their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, and advertising agencies. The same exclusion holds true for the employee’s immediate family, wherever they may reside, and household members, no matter their relation to the employee. In addition, the federal, state, and local laws will apply where relevant.
How do I enter the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- By Online: Eligible individuals can make purchases at participating Kroger stores during the sweepstakes period. This can be any product and any amount. The receipt should contain the URL(https://www.krogerfeedback.com) of the survey website. Entrants must visit this URL and complete the registration form that will ask for personal details such as complete name, phone number, and mailing address. They must then agree to the official rules and begin the survey by entering the code found on their receipt. Complete the survey before the end of the sweepstakes period to receive one entry. Only one entry per day is possible.
- By Online Video Guide:
- By Mail: It is possible to earn an entry without making a purchase at Kroger stores. To do this, a person can hand-write their name, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and email address using a 3.5 inch x 5 inch card. Place the card in an envelope and send it to The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes at PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI with zip code 48325. This is worth one entry. There is a limit of one mail-in entry per day. Each entrant must use a single email address and identity. Suspected use of multiple identities can lead to disqualification.
What are the prizes?
Each entry period which lasts for a month will have one grand prize winner. The prize is $5,000 worth of Kroger gift cards. There will be six grand prizes throughout the sweepstakes period lasting six months. There will also be first prizes that are 600 in total, to be divided to 100 per entry period. Each of the winners will receive a $100 Kroger gift card. The total approximate retail value of the prizes is $90,000. Each person can win only once. The gift cards are not convertible to cash, except where this is required by law. The prizes are non-transferable.
When and how are winners selected?
The approximate drawing date for each entry period is between the 11th to the 13th of the following month. For example, the draw for the March entry period is tentatively scheduled on April 12, 2021 while the draw for the August entry period is scheduled on September 13, 2021. Note that entries that did not win during their entry period will not be carried forward to the next draw. The drawing of winners will be through random selection. The administrator is in-charge of this procedure. Potential winners will undergo verification of eligibility and rule compliance.
How does a winner claim a prize?
The administrator will notify potential winners via the contact details provided in the entries. They will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and other documents with 5 days of the notification. If this is not completed, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternative winner may be drawn at the discretion of the Sponsor. Forfeiture may also occur in the event of a disqualification, ineligibility, or non-compliance of the rules. If eligibility is verified, then prizes will be mailed to the physical addresses provided. The sponsor will not be responsible for undelivered emails due to spam filtering or other issues.
Where can I see who won this Sweepstakes?
The list of winners is available upon request. Interested parties should mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the administrator within the appropriate time frame. Address this to the “Winners List” at The SMG Kroger Survey Sweepstakes, Post Office Box 251328 in West Bloomfield, Michigan. The request should be received by the company by November 30, 2021 or earlier.
What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/Projects/KRO_GRX_CSI/pdfs/Sweepstakes_US.pdf
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://www.krogerstoresfeedback.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=222808
- Kroger Official Site: https://www.kroger.com/