The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.kroger.com/feedback is an online survey presented by Kroger to allow customers the chance to leave feedback on services and products offered. The company then uses this information to work harder to give you a better shopping experience. This is an online survey; you are able to take it whenever you have free time.
The company wants you to participate in this survey to give feedback that the company needs to make better products and give you and other great service. By completing the survey, you can receive 50 fuel points loaded directly to your account.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked to give personal information such as name, phone number and address. Read the instructions given and answer accordingly.
How to Take the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- Have a computer with Internet access.
- Be able to read Spanish or English.
- Have a receipt that has a survey invitation at the bottom.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.kroger.com/feedback.
- You will be asked to enter the date, time, store number, terminal number, operator number, transaction number and the survey entry code. All these numbers can be found on the survey. There is a diagram on this page to help you locate this information.
- You will be asked questions about your recent visit. Please answer these honestly and thoroughly. In some cases, you will be asked to type in extra feedback. Use these if possible, to give the company as useful information as possible. You have to answer all questions on one page to move to the next one.
- You will be asked to receive 50 fuel points at the end of the survey. If you choose not to enter, close the browser window. The feedback will still be sent to the company.