***The Kids Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Kids Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.KidsFootLockersurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Kids Foot Locker that will help measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will use the information you provide to improve areas of the store, such as customer service, products and the atmosphere. You can take this survey online for convenience.
By taking part in this survey, you receive an opportunity to leave valuable and important feedback about your most recent experience at the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can learn what works and what needs to be changed. Then, they can start working on changing the problem areas to give you and other customers a better shopping experience. You will also receive a validation code to write on your receipt that will entitle you to $10 off your purchase of $50 or more. You are not required to redeem the code to leave feedback.
About Kids Foot Locker
There was a Foot Locker and a Lady Foot Locker. Now there is a Kids Foot Locker. Kids Foot Locker is an athletic footwear store for kids. The store carries a vast assortment of sneakers, accessories and apparel that can keep the kids looking cool and hip during their school years.
Kids Foot Locker is owned by Foot Locker Retail. The company’s headquarters is in Cleveland, Ohio. It has been operating since 1988 under alternate names such as Woolworth’s. Kids Foot Locker employs more than 44,000 people and has a revenue of more than $7 billion each year that it operates.
How to Take the Kids Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Kids Foot Locker receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.KidsFootLockersurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language and click Next.
- Enter the store number from the top left corner of your receipt and click Next.
- Answer questions about your recent visit. Please be honest and thorough. Take your time to read all directions.
- When finished, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt and take it with you on your next visit to redeem your $10 off your total purchase of $50 or more.
- Kids Foot Locker Official Website: http://www.kidsfootlocker.com/