The Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Kansascityzooexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by the Kansas City Zoo to ensure that customers are happy with their products and services. The information from these surveys is used by the company to make updates and improvements whenever necessary. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Feedback is important to you as a customer. It gives you a chance to voice your opinions and makes you feel better. It also helps the company because they will find out what is right with the company and what isn’t. They can then work to fix the problems and give everyone better experiences. They want to thank you and as such, there will be an offer printed on your receipt. Use the validation code at the end of the survey to redeem your offer.
About Kansas City Zoo
The Kansas City Zoo was officially opened in December 1909. The first expansion took place in 1912 and then in 1948 the petting zoo called Touchtown was launched. The Kansas City Zoo draws people from all around the world with its world-class exhibits and outstanding programs held throughout the year.
Places such as the Kansas City Zoo brings people together and helps them to appreciate, understand and conserve the environment for the sake of the animals and the future generations. Various species of animals including mammals, birds and amphibians are facing extinction and as a zoo, they are able to make a difference.
How to Take the Kansas City Zoo Visitor Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Kansas City Zoo receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Kansascityzooexperience.com.
- Enter the date of your visit and click Start.
- Select the time of your visit.
- Rate your experience with the zoo.
- Answer the questions. You must answer all questions on the page to move forward.
- Select your membership type.
- Rate the satisfaction of the questions asked.
- Indicate if you had a problem. If you answer yes, you will be provided a text box where you can explain this problem and if it was fixed.
- Answer whether you will return and tell friends.
- Answer a few more questions.
- Write the validation number you receive on your invitation and take it with you to redeem.
- Kansas City Zoo Official Website: https://www.kansascityzoo.org/