***The Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.jiffylubefeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jiffy Lube that allows the company to make needed improvements based on how happy their customers are. The surveys are the best way to do this. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you participate, you can tell them what happened on your visit. It is up to customers like you to provide them the feedback they need so they can make necessary changes. It makes no sense to change things that work well, but if they don’t know what works and what doesn’t, they may make the wrong changes.
About Jiffy Lube
Jiffy Lube International, Inc., is a franchise car maintenance business in North America wholly owned as an indirect subsidiary of Shell Oil Co. and headquartered in Houston, Texas. Jiffy Lube has more than 2,000 locations in all 50 of the United States and Canada.
The regular check-up and preventive maintenance services offered by Jiffy Lube include its signature oil change and air conditioning, air filtration, battery maintenance and replacement, brake, cooling system, drivetrain, engine, fuel system cleaning, emissions and inspection, tire, transmission and windshield services. The company uses manufacturers’ guidelines to help its customers service their cars according to their requirements.
Jiffy Lube began in the early 1970s, but traces its real origins to the invention of the drive-through service bay in 1979. The company serves approximately 22 million customers annually.
How to Take the Jiffy Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Jiffy Lube receipt from a participating store.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.jiffylubefeedback.com.
- Select the store where you made your purchase. There are seven from which to choose. Click any of the blue lines to begin.
- Answer questions. These may ask if you will return and the rating of your visit. You may also be asked if you were greeted when you arrived. Other questions may include rating the employees and if they treated your car with respect. Some questions may ask you to provide extra information by using text boxes. Please do so when possible.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked for additional comments. Please use this space to include specific problems or praise. You will also be required to enter your first and last name.
- You have the option of also including your telephone number, address, invoice number and the date your vehicle was serviced. Click Submit Survey when finished.
- Jiffy Lube Official Site: https://www.jiffylube.com/