***The J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, is an online survey located at www.Jgilbertsfeedback.com. This survey was developed to provide information and feedback on customers experience and overall satisfaction. Your responses to the questions in the J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, will assist in determining any changes that would continue to exceed customer expectations, resulting in customers returning. While answering the questions, each may have a different way to give a response or rate. Answers will be able to be given with a yes or no answer, multiple choice response, you may be able to rate a specific item, satisfaction with customer service or on the location itself. At times depending on your answer, it may be possible to write in your own words concerning your visit.
About J. Gilbert’s
J. Gilbert’s is perhaps one of the premier wood-fired steakhouses and seafood restaurants in the Midwest. It is known for its exceptional food as well as knowledgeable and friendly waitstaff.
J. Gilbert’s sets itself apart from other restaurateurs by offering traditional Midwest cuisine in a casual and elegant setting. They offer fine dining for a reasonable price along with other amenities such as a bar, fireplace and banquet facilities for those special occasions.
They offer prime wood fired steak and seafood along with other flavorful and succulent cuisines such as Maple Plank Roasted Salmon, Mishima Ranch Wagyu Burger and seven-layer coconut cake made from scratch. Known for its hospitality and honest to goodness food made from quality ingredients, restaurant goers will experience dining at its finest without the hefty price tag.
How to Take the J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent J. Gilbert’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to the website www.Jgilbertsfeedback.com.
- On your receipt, there will be a code number printed for your survey invitation. You will enter the code in the boxes given to begin the questions in the J. Gilbert’s Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Questions ranging from the appearance and comfort of the location, the products that you purchased, and the satisfaction or dissatisfaction with customer service during your visit.
- After you indicate a product you may be given the opportunity to acknowledge the quality, the portion or other responses. Additional questions will be given so you can give feedback in many areas.
- J. Gilbert’s Official Website: http://www.jgilberts.com/