The JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey is found at www.Jcpenney.com/survey. It is an online survey that was presented by JC Penney that allows customers an opportunity to give feedback on services and products offered by them. Because the survey is done online, you can take it whenever you want.
Participating in this survey this you a chance to leave valuable feedback that the company uses to help make better products and give better customer service. To thank you for your time, the store is willing to give you a coupon that is good for multiple uses within the first 24 hours of use. This coupon is worth 10 percent off your next visit.
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive a 10% off coupon|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
How to Take the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent JCPenney receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Jcpenney.com/survey.
- Enter the access code (22 digits) from the receipt and click start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions help rate your experience and can be multiple choice, boxes where you enter text, or a scaled system. Please read through the directions carefully and read each question to ensure you understand. Text boxes are usually optional, but if you had a poor experience, you should use them to give even more information to the company. You may also be able to choose more than one multiple choice answer. Please be honest and thorough; take your time and think about your answer first.
- After the survey, you will receive a coupon via your email. You can print off a coupon worth 10 percent off your purchase in store. Follow the directions to print out the coupon. You may not be able to print it out later, so ensure you have a working printer before beginning the survey. To learn more, click “Coupon Details & Exclusions” at the bottom of any page of the survey. There are many ways you cannot use the coupon, so it is important to read the rules.