The Target Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.Informtarget.com is an online customer survey presented by Target to allow customers the chance to leave feedback on their most recent visit to the store. The company then uses this information to meet your needs through your feedback. This is an online survey, so you can take it whenever you have free time. By participating in this survey, you can leave important feedback that the company will use to improve their customer service and products.
Informtarget.com – Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
|1 per person, per receipt
Target is one of America’s leading discount chain retailers with over a thousand stores across North America. The company also offers merchandise through its website. Target is renowned for selling trend-driven and upscale goods when compared to some of its competitors like Kmart and Walmart. It offers proprietary credit cards for use by customers.
Target Corporation runs more than thirty distribution centers in the US. The facilities are aimed at supporting its growing store network. Merchandise is shipped directly to stores with the exception of vendor supplied items like soda and greeting cards. Target operated hundreds of stores in Canada before it pulled out in 2015.
How to Take the Target Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Target receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Informtarget.com.
- Select your language from the drop down box and click Next.
- Enter your user ID and password, along with the time of your visit.
- Read about the survey and sweepstakes, click the check box that says you have read everything (after reading it) and click Get Started.
- Answer two yes or no questions.
- Read about the survey again.
- Rate your experiences using a 10-point scale. Read the statement or question and then decide if you were satisfied or not.
- Select why you chose the rating you did. You can select more than one answer.
- Use the text box provided to give more information.
- Answer more “rating” questions.
- Select the areas you shopped.
- You will answer “rating” and text box questions about specific areas in which you shopped. You may not be asked about every single area, though you could be.
- Use the text box provided towards the end of the survey to give additional information, such as problems, complaints or praise.
- Answer demographic questions (age, year you were born, etc.)
- You will be asked for your contact information at the end of the survey for the drawing. Please read the instructions carefully and answer accordingly.
- You will be told if you are an instant winner. Then you can enter for the grand prize by providing contact information.