***The Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.huddlefeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Huddle House that help them keep track of customer happiness in regards to products and services they are offered. The company creates a better atmosphere in the store, including customer service and products using the information from you and others. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you enjoy telling companies how you feel about their service, you may like to take the survey they offer. Many companies believe the best way to talk to their customer is through these surveys, which can tell them what you like and don’t like. This information is crucial so they can make improvements wherever needed; however, they don’t want to change things that work well already. To thank you for your time, Huddle House will give you an offer code good for a free waffle on a future visit.
About Huddle House
Huddle House was created in 1964 by a man called John Sparks. By this time, he had already opened up quite a few restaurants, but had no signature name for his chain of restaurants. One night while observing a group of friends huddled up talking, laughing and enjoying good food, he got the idea to name his chain Huddle House.
This is essentially what he wanted his restaurants to represent and that is a place where friends and family could end up, eating and being merry after watching a baseball game. Huddle house has been in business for 45 years and hopes to stay in business for years to come.
How to Take the Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Huddle House receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.huddlefeedback.com.
- Enter the three-digit access code from your receipt. Click start to begin.
- Answer questions about your visit. These are meant to rate your feelings on different aspects, including the service you received, cleanliness of the store, and more. These should always be answered honestly and use everything possible when answering, including text boxes. Follow directions.
- When done with the questionnaire, you will be shown an offer code; write this code on the receipt and follow directions to redeem.
- Huddle House Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms of Service: https://www.huddlefeedback.com/Projects/_globalconfigs/text/pdf/termsofservice/SMG_TOS_US.pdf
- Huddle House Official Website: http://www.huddlehouse.com/