The Dunelm Customer Feedback Survey, found at www.howdowemeasureup.co.uk, is an online questionnaire presented by Dunelm that helps the company understand more about what their customers want and need by making improvements based on what the surveys say. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey is a great way for you to tell the company about your visit. It is the best way the company can hear your thoughts and comments. They can then work toward incorporating those thoughts, comments and suggestions into their improvements.
Howdowemeasureup.co.uk – Dunelm Customer Feedback Survey Details
|Survey Name||Dunelm Customer Feedback Survey|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
The Dunelm Group represents 150 home furnishings stores throughout the United Kingdom, and the brand is also used to market over 100 Dunelm Pausa coffee shops found inside of these stores. The company produces exclusive curtains, blinds and accessories at their own factory based in Leicester.
These are sol d alongside products from many of the top home furnishing brands. Dunelm also operates an online store that allows users to place orders over the Internet for in-store or at-home delivery. WorldStores and Kiddicare became part of the Dunelm Group in November 2016, which adds several additional locations to the company’s growing list of stores.
How to Take the Dunelm Customer Feedback Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Dunelm receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Enter By Online:
- Go to www.howdowemeasureup.co.uk.
- Click the light blue “take part” button after reading a short paragraph about the survey.
- Select the location, time and date of your visit. The location is a drop-down box, the date has a calendar to help you (or you can type it in using the format mm/dd/yyyy, and the time is a drop-down box. Click next when ready.
- Answer questions about your age, gender, how often you visit the store, why you visited and more. You will also be asked if you made a purchase, where you made a purchase, and how much you spent. Next, you will be asked to rate your service, how you were welcomed, the quality, price and packaging of the item and more.