The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.HomeDepot.com/survey, is an online survey presented by The Home Depot that gives customers the chance to give feedback on services and products offered by them. This company then uses this information to work harder to meet and exceed your needs and others. This survey is completed online, so you can take it whenever you wish.
By participating in this survey, you can leave valuable feedback, which the company will use to give better customer service and make better products. As a reward for participation, you have a chance to win a $5,000 Home Depot gift card.
- Who’s sponsoring the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- When is the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- Who’s eligible?
- How do I enter the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey?
- What are the prizes?
- When and how are winners selected?
- How does a winner claim a prize?
- Where can I see who won the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Source Links:
- Related Content
Who’s sponsoring the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- The sweepstakes is sponsored by Home Depot Store Support, Inc. Their listed address in the official rules is 2455 Paces Ferry Road NW in Atlanta, GA. The parent company is known as the biggest retailer of home improvement products, tools, and services in the US. Their stores are present in all the states and territories of the United States. There are also branches in Canada and Mexico. Home Depot was founded in 1978. It is currently a publicly listed company in the New York Stock Exchange. Meanwhile, the independent administrator is the American Sweepstakes & Promotion Company which has offices in Rochester, New York.
When is the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- The Home Depot 2023 Q1 US sweepstakes begins on January 30, 2023 and ends on April 30, 2023. This uses Central Time as basis. New sweepstakes may take place after this period so check back for announcements if you are interested. This post will focus on the current ongoing sweepstakes and its official rules.
- Individuals are eligible to join the sweepstakes if they are permanent legal US residents within the 50 states, District of Columbia, Guam, and US Virgin Islands. Residents of Puerto Rico are excluded. A person needs to be 18 years or older on the date of entry. Potential prize winners are required to have a unique and valid social security number. Employees of the sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, advertising agencies, and other related companies are not eligible to join. The immediate family and household members of these employees are also deemed ineligible.
How do I enter the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey?
People can enter the sweepstakes in the consumer category or the professional category. A person can only enter in one category. To be eligible as a professional, there should be proof of employment as a handyman, general contractor, property manager, construction worker, building operator, or special tradesman. Those who do not qualify for the professional category should enter in the consumer category.
- Online Entry:
The main route towards entry is to complete the online survey during the sweepstakes period. This is available at www.HomeDepot.com/survey with entrants using the User ID and password printed on their receipt. The receipts can be used within 14 days from the date of the transactions. It is possible for people to use receipts from multiple transactions. Answer all the survey questions, fill up the entry form with personal details, and submit everything to get one entry.
- Online Entry Video Guide:
- Alternate Method of Entry:
It is possible to enter the sweepstakes without making any purchases or taking the online survey. In this alternate method, you must write down your complete name, phone number, email address, and category on a 3″ x 5″ card. Put this card in a business envelope and mail to the right address based on the category you wish to enter. These are available in the official rules. There should be only one entry per envelope. Multiple entries are considered void. Mechanical reproductions are not accepted. Only entries that have been personally completed by the entrant will be considered valid.
What are the prizes?
- There will be one winner for each category. Both of these winners will receive a prize of $5,000 in Home Depot gift cards. Note that these prizes cannot be transferred, re-assigned, or substituted, unless permitted at the discretion of the Sponsor. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Winners will be responsible for securing their prizes. The use of the gift cards are also governed by their own terms and conditions.
When and how are winners selected?
- Winners are selected through a random draw. This is tentatively scheduled on May 5, 2023. One winner will be drawn from entries in the consumer category. Another winner will be drawn from the entries in the professional category. These will be conducted by the sponsor’s representative, who can also make decisions based on personal discretion. They are free to interpret the rules. Their decisions are final and binding.
How does a winner claim a prize?
- Potential winners will receive a notification from the sponsor through a phone call or email with 5 business days from the date of the draw. Winners must respond within a set time period. Failure to respond and findings of ineligibility can result in disqualification. An alternate winner will be chosen in another random draw from the non-winning entries. Sometimes, winners fail to receive the notification because their email filtering system sends the message directly to their spam folder. As for those who want to claim their prize, they must complete some paperwork as directed. Awarding of the prizes will be within six to eight weeks after the required documents are received.
Where can I see who won the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- The list of winners will be published on the website around May 15, 2023 after their identities have been confirmed. Interested parties may also request a printed copy of the winners list or official rules by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 10 to the Independent Administrator. Specify the information that you are requesting to avoid confusion.
What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- The sponsor will be collecting non-personally identifiable data about the entrants when they participate in the survey. They will also be gathering personal contact details to facilitate the processing of sweepstakes winners. The online form that collects email address will ask for permission to send future marketing content. It is possible to opt-out of these emails. Most of the demographic data will only be used for analysis. For more information about rights, privacy, and future contact can be found at www.HomeDepot.com/c/Privacy_Security while questions can be directed at the Customer Care department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To enter the sweepstakes, take the Home Depot customer satisfaction survey using the credentials provided in your receipt. Use the alternative method of entry if you would like to join without completing the survey. Review the rules and follow them to prevent disqualification. Read the privacy policies so you can be aware about how your information will be used by the company before disclosing these.
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://6e0b9f53de7fb934e9a2-1954f7a1985bf066a621b3cdff5c551f.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/THD/SweepstakesRules/Home_Depot_Sweepstakes_US.pdf
- Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Winner’s Lists: https://6e0b9f53de7fb934e9a2-1954f7a1985bf066a621b3cdff5c551f.ssl.cf5.rackcdn.com/THD/SweepstakesRules/THD%20VOC%20-%20Winners%20List.pdf
- Home Depot Official Website: https://www.homedepot.com/