****The Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey is now closed****
The Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Haggen.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Haggen to keep track of customer satisfaction in regards to areas through the store. Improvements can then be made to the store based on the feedback received. This is the ultimate goal of the company. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback is fun for some, but time consuming for others. No matter how you feel about leaving feedback, remember, it is important to the company. They need to know what you and others think about the store. If you have problems, these need to be known to the company so they can make improvements and provide a better shopping experience. If you had a good time, they also should know to get an idea of how many people have good experiences versus how many have bad ones. You can also enter a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Haggen Gift Card.
Haggen operates a total of 15 grocery stores in Washington State. At each location, customers will find countless grocery options and more. Most Haggen locations feature a pharmacy, photo processing center, and a fully stocked deli. The company was one of the largest independent grocery chains on the West Coast.
In 2016, Albertsons purchased Haggen and most of its remaining assets. Most of the company’s locations converted into Albertsons stores. Only 15 locations are still branded as Haggen stores, although the brand is still popular in Washington. Haggen pioneered many firsts in the grocery business from its initial start in 1933.
How to Take the Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Haggen.com/survey.
- Enter the date, store number, lane number, and transaction code from your receipt. There is a sample shown to help you find the information (highlighted in yellow). You will also be asked if you are over 18 years of age (which is a requirement).
- Answer questions. Most of these are “rating” questions, asking you to rate how clean the store was, how appealing it was, etc.
- To enter for the prize draw, you will be asked to enter your information. This will include name, email, age, phone number, and address. If you don’t want to enter, click the No Thanks button.
- Haggen Official Website: http://www.haggen.com/