The Chilis Global Guest Survey on www.Go-Chilis.com. This is an online customer survey, which is created to assist Chilis to improve customer experiences. You may be offered a discount on your next visit, depending on the location of your last visit. Offers vary depending on each location.
Chilis Global Guest Survey Details
|Survey Name||Chilis Global Guest Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get an Offer|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 4 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Since the first restaurant opened in Dallas, TX in 1975, Chilis has become one of the most popular casual dining chains in the US. The company has over 1,000 locations in the US, and operates in over 30 countries, mostly in Asia and south America. The company is owned by Brinker International, and still has its headquarters in Dallas.
Chilis offers an extensive menu, and although there is an emphasis on Tex-Mex dishes, customers can also choose from sandwiches, salads and burgers, as well as steak, chicken, pasta and seafood dishes. Chilis also offers a kid’s menu, vegetarian options and meals for those with special nutritional needs.
How to Take the Chilis Global Guest Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Go-Chilis.com.
- You will be instructed to choose the region or country from a drop-down menu, where you visited Chilis.
- After selecting the region or country, you may have a choice to choose English or another language to complete your survey. Some regions or countries may auto populate your local language.
- You will next need to enter information, such as the date, your survey code, the check number, total of your receipt, and possibly your servers name.
- You will be asked several different types of questions, ranging from the quality of service and food that you purchased at this visit. In addition, there may be questions to the appearance and cleanliness of the location you visited. All these questions may be in different formats. The questions could be a yes or no response, or it may be a multiple-choice answer. You may be given an opportunity to complete with a text written response.
- Chilis Official Website: https://www.chilis.com/