***The Glen’s Fresh Market Customer Survey is now Closed!***
The Glen’s Fresh Market Customer Survey, found at www.Glensfreshmarketsurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Glen’s Fresh Market that helps the company rate how happy their customers are with their products and service. Improvements can also be made through the questionnaire. This survey is done online for your convenience.
This survey allows the company to make much needed improvements. They generally look for things that went wrong on a person’s visit, which tells them something might be amiss. This could be anything from not have enough stock to having a poor staff. No matter the reason, the company needs to know so they can make corrections. As a small token of thanks, you can enter a drawing for a $1,000 Spartan Stores, Inc. gift card. This gift card is good at any Spartan Store.
About Glen’s Fresh Market
Glen’s Markets is a defunct chain of supermarkets that operated in Michigan. Its parent company, SpartanNash, converted the Glen’s Markets locations to its Family Fare subsidiary banner between 2010 and 2014. The original Glen’s Market store was called Vincent’s, opened in Gaylord, MI, in 1951 by Glen Catt.
The store became affiliated with Spartan Foods in the late 1950s and slowly expanded to a small localized chain that was known for its excellent customer service and attention to detail. the only exceptions to SpartanNash’s rebranding of the Glen’s Markets stores occurred in Petosky, MI, where one of the remaining stores was rebranded as a D&W Fresh Market.
How to Take the Glen’s Fresh Market Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Glen’s Fresh Market receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Glensfreshmarketsurvey.com.
- Enter the survey number from your receipt. This will be 18 digits. Do not enter any dashes as these have already been provided to you. Click Start to begin the survey.
- Answer questions. Many questions will pertain to the staff, such as if you were greeted when you entered and if you received help in a timely manner if it was requested. You may also be asked about stock and how quickly the cashier helped you complete your transactions. Please answer all questions and be honest.
- Enter the drawing. Contact information will be collected only for the purpose of the drawing. This can include name and phone number, along with other information.