***The Great American Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Great American Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Garlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Great American Restaurants that helps determine their customer’s satisfaction of the restaurant. This information is mainly used by the company to make updates to the restaurant and much more. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Your feedback is important to the company. It is also important to you. It gives you a voice and allows you to tell the company your true feelings without worrying that you won’t be heard. The company needs feedback from you and other customers so they can understand better what is right and what needs to be fixed or changed. Companies are always interested in updating areas of the store for better experiences. Look at your receipt to find a special offer. Your offer will be validated at the end of the survey.
About Great American Restaurants
Great American Restaurants is a group of nine eateries located in Virginia and Maryland, that started in 1974 when Randy Norton and Jim Farley opened a 16-table pizza restaurant. When Mike Ranney joined the partners a year later and opened Fantastic Fritzbe’s Flying Food Factory, now Silverado, Great American Restaurants was born.
Other eateries in the group that is headquartered in Fairfax, VA, include Carlyle, Best Buns Bread Company, Artie’s, Mike’s American, Coastal Flats, Ozzie’s Good Eats, Jackson’s and Sweetwater Tavern. Each location offers reservations, call-ahead seating and a full to-go menu. The company also offers its customers gift cards in varying amounts.
How to Take the Great American Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Great American Restaurants receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Garlistens.com.
- Type in the 14-digit code from the bottom of your receipt and click Start.
- Answer questions. Some questions will ask about the time of your visit, whether you ate in or took it home to enjoy, and more. Other questions will rate your experience, given a specific scale. Still others may provide a multiple-choice answer format. Make sure you follow all directions before beginning the survey and on each page.
- To validate your offer, write the specific code on your receipt. Present the receipt on your next visit to redeem for your specific offer.
- Great American Restaurants Official Website: https://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/