***The Old Navy Customer Feedback Survey is now Closed!***
The Old Navy Customer Feedback Survey aims to find the gaps and fix them for a better shopping experience in the future. If you have bought an item recently, then tell them everything that’s on your mind about that transaction.
You can find the links to the survey and other pertinent sites below. It shouldn’t take long to answer the questions. Honest feedback is always appreciated.
About Old Navy
This is a US-based clothing retailer that is owned by industry giant GAP. It was founded back in 1994 in response to a need for less expensive clothes by Target. The concept proved to be popular becoming a billion-dollar enterprise by its fourth year of operation.
There are over a thousand locations all over the world. They are known for their denims, business clothes, and maternity clothes. They also cater to men and children. As of 2015, yearly sales have reached $6 billion.
How to Take the Old Navy Customer Feedback Survey
- A fast and stable Internet connection.
- A few minutes to answer the questions.
- A device for web browsing.
- A receipt from an Old Navy store.
Take By Online:
- Head over to the feedback site at www.feedback4oldnavy.com.
- You will be asked to select the country in which you bought an Old Navy product. Choose the language as well.
- Enter the time and date of the purchase as indicated in the receipt. Do the same for the store, transaction, and register numbers. Indicate if you are older than 18. Use the sample image of the receipt to find all of the data needed.
- Tell them whether you are a current employee of GAP or its affiliates.
- Note that all answers should be about this one specific visit. For instance, rate your level of satisfaction with that recent shopping experience. Express how you felt in just one word.
- Describe your primary purpose for going to the store. Indicate who you were buying an item for. Select all of the options that apply to your case. Do the same for the reasons that you chose this specific location.
- Tell them if you had difficulty finding the right sizes.
- Inform them if a mobile device was used during the visit for related activities.
- You will be presented with a number of statements. Rate your level of agreement with each.
- Old Navy Official Website: http://www.oldnavy.com/