The True Value Store Experience Survey, found at www.Feedback.TrueValue.com, is an online questionnaire designed by True Value that will measure their customer’s satisfaction with products and services that the company offers. The company will use that information provided by you and others to help them update products, customer service and atmosphere in the store. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you choose to participate in this survey, you will get an opportunity to leave valuable feedback about your experience at the store. Many customers enjoy this opportunity, because they have something they want to say. The company welcomes this type of feedback so they can learn what is right at the store and what needs to be changed. They can then work on fixing problems. As a small reward for participating, you will receive a coupon in your email for $5 off $25, which you can use at the True Value store where you received your survey invitation.
Feedback.Truevalue.com – True Value Store Experience Survey
|Survey Name||True Value Store Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||Receive $5.00 off|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About True Value
True Value, an American hardware store cooperative, traces its roots to four hardware cooperatives and a hardware wholesaler: American Hardware & Supply, Coast to Coast Corporation, Cotter and Company and the Midwest-based Hibbard Spencer Bartlett and Company. With more than 5,000 independent retail locations worldwide, True Value still understands that its customers continue to want quality products, exceptional service and expert advice.
The cooperative on which True Value was founded has a proud heritage of supporting independent retailers, not only in the United States, but internationally. True Value franchisees have the support needed to make the company’s vision a reality and are dedicated to making the True Value store the best one in town.
How to Take the True Value Store Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent True Value receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to https://www.feedback.truevalue.com/.
- Enter the store number, date and time of visit, and the amount you spent in the text boxes provided. View the receipt diagram to help you. Click next when ready.
- Answer questions about your most recent experience at the store. Please follow all directions.
- Enter your email address in the text box after finishing the survey to receive a coupon. You are not required to enter your email address. If you do not type in your email address, you will not receive a coupon.