The Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.FamousDavesexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Famous Dave’s that helps the company measure the happiness of their customers. Once they understand how their customers feel, they then work to make improvements using the questionnaire. The survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking the survey for the company allows them to understand how you feel. They take every survey they receive and go through them meticulously so they can find out what works and what doesn’t. The things that work well they pretty much leave alone. The things that don’t work well, they work to make changes. This benefits you in many ways, such as having a better experience in the future, but you can also receive a code that can be used at a future visit. You don’t have to use the code or write it down to leave feedback.
About Famous Dave’s
Famous Dave’s is a US based chain of casual dining restaurants, with about 170 restaurants located mostly in the Midwest. The chain was founded by Ojibwe Indian Dave Anderson in 1994, who supposedly visited hundreds of barbecue restaurants in search of the perfect meal.
Famous Dave’s is known for its ribs, pork and chicken meals along with all the usual sides, as well as for its combo meals which feed one to four people. The chain has also won over 700 awards for its tasty and authentic barbecue food, including best wings, best barbecue sauce and best in the ribs cook-off.
How to Take the Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Famous Dave’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.FamousDavesexperience.com.
- Read about the survey.
- Enter the store number of four digits, the check number, date and time. The date and time will use drop down boxes; select the appropriate time and date numbers. All of this is found on the receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions.
- Once you see the special validation code, you can write it down. It is best to write it in the space given to you on the old receipt as you will need the receipt and the code to redeem the offer from the receipt.
- Famous Dave’s Guest Satisfaction Survey: https://www.famousdavesexperience.com/DContent.aspx?Page=Privacy&c=441911
- Famous Dave’s Official Website: http://www.famousdaves.com/