***The Family Fare Customer Survey is now Closed!***
The Family Fare Customer Survey, found at www.Familyfaresurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Family Fare that helps the company understand their customer’s appreciation of areas in the store. You provide valuable information to the company, which they use to make improvements and generally update the store and areas within it to better serve your needs. Take this survey online for convenience.
It is best to take the survey, whether or not you had a bad experience. Many people believe it is only important to take surveys when something went well, but the company really needs to know what doesn’t work right in their stores. This is the only way they know to fix something or change something. However, they are also interested in knowing what went well, so be completely honest. You will also receive a chance to enter a valuable sweepstakes; you could win a gift card to any Spartan Store for $1,000, which includes Family Fare.
About Family Fare
Family Fare is small chain of supermarkets operating as a subsidiary of SpartanNash. Originally only located in Michigan’s lower peninsula, Family Fare expanded into South Dakota in 2014, Nebraska in 2015, and Iowa in 2016. Similar to its sister company, D&W,Fresh Markets, Family Fare has a commitment to providing customers with local produce and prominently points out local offerings with in-store signage.
The supermarket chain also has a 200% freshness commitment that guarantees customer satisfaction with all products it carries. Family Fare also provides a newsletter along with digital coupons, recipes, club rewards and other savings for its loyal customers.
How to Take the Family Fare Customer Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Family Fare receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Familyfaresurvey.com.
- Answer questions. These may ask about a specific experience you had, where you type in your answer to provide the most information possible, or it may ask you to rate certain things. You may also be asked where you made purchases or if you visited certain areas in the store.
- Type in your contact information to enter the sweepstakes.
- Family Fare Official Website: https://www.shopfamilyfare.com/