The Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.dqfanfeedback.com is part of DQ’s commitment to quality and excellence. While it already made its way to the top, staying there is another story. It continually works to improve by listening to what customers have to say.
The questions are simple and not that different from what other restaurant surveys would ask. If you have 5 minutes to spare, then consider spending it on participation. You will be given a free treat on your next visit as thanks.
Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Enjoy a Free Dilly Bar|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Coupon Valid and Limit||30 Days after survey completion, One coupon per visit|
About Dairy Queen
DQ is one of the most famous ice cream chains. It is in the good hands of the highly respected Berkshire Hathaway. Its new headquarters is located at Edina, Minnesota. Revenue sits at more than $2 billion per year.
It was during the heat of the war in 1940 when the frozen treat business was founded in Illinois. The locals loved its sweet offerings. Word spread far and wide. Now there are thousands of branches in the US and across the globe.
How to Take the Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey
- An electronic device for web browsing.
- A few minutes to finish the survey.
- A stable Internet connection.
- A receipt from Dairy Queen.
- Proficiency with any of the languages offered.
Take By Online:
- Head to the feedback site at www.dqfanfeedback.com.
- On the welcome page, there will be boxes for a phone number. You can find this code printed on the receipt.
- Type the date and time of this particular visit.
- Indicate the type of order you obtained: carry out or dine in. Note the progress bar for the survey.
- You will then be asked to check the boxes corresponding to the items that you ordered. Go ahead and put a mark on all that apply.
- Gauge your satisfaction level when it comes to the menu, the staff, the ordering system, the premises, the food, the overall value, and other facets of the restaurant.
- They will also appreciate it if you could talk about any problems encountered during the visit.
- Gauge the likelihood that you will recommend them to others and return within 30 days.
- Answer a couple of Yes/No questions.
- Rate your level of agreement with a few statements.
- Indicate the frequency of your visits to DQ in the past 30 days, as well as your primary reason for choosing them.
- Answer the classification questions and get your validation code.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Dairy Queen Official Website: https://www.dairyqueen.com/