- Who’s sponsoring this Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- When is the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- Who’s eligible?
- How do I enter the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey ?
- Take By Online Video Guide:
- What are the prizes?
- When and how are winners selected?
- How does a winner claim a prize?
- Where can I see who won this Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
- What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Source Links:
- Related Content
Who’s sponsoring this Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
This sweepstakes is sponsored by the Dollar General Corporation of 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee. The publicly listed company is a successful discount retailer that is part of the Fortune 500. They own more than 16,000 stores, many of which are located across the rural parts of the US. Meanwhile, administration of the sweepstakes is in the hands of Prize Logic, LLC of 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield Michigan.
When is the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
The Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes 2021 began accepting entries in February 1 at 12pm Central Time. This promo period will end on January 31, 2022 at exactly 11:59:59pm CT. The administrator’s computer will be used as the official clock. The year-long sweepstakes is divided into 52 entry periods with each lasting one week, Monday to Sunday. Winners will be drawn for every entry period which means more chances of winning. Note that entries will only be valid for the period in which they were received. Entries that did not win in a draw will no longer be used for subsequent draws.
People can join the sweepstakes if they are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. They must be at least 18 years of age at the time that they submit their entry. In order to ensure fairness, the employees of the sponsor and administrator, as well as their subsidiaries, parent companies, partner agencies, affiliates, and consultants are not allowed to enter the sweepstakes. The immediate family and household members of these employees are also covered by the prohibition. Those who participate are considered to have given their unconditional agreement to the sweepstakes’ official rules and sponsor decisions.
How do I enter the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey ?
Interested parties have two ways to enter the sweepstakes during the promo period:
- Take By Online – Eligible individuals can join by going to a participating Dollar General store and making a purchase. The receipt will contain the link (https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/) to the online Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, as well as a unique code that will provide them access. They must answer all survey questions. Once complete, they should fill up the registration form with their name and contact details. Upon submission, they will receive one entry for that week’s draw.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Alternate Method of Entry – Eligible individuals can also join without making a purchase. They must fill up a 3.5″ x 5″ card by hand with their complete name, stress address, email address, birth date, and phone number. These will be used to notify them in case they win. They must mail this with enough postage stamps to the promo address at PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, Michigan with zip code 48325. Direct it to the “Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes 2021”. Main-in entries will qualify within the entry period in which they were postmarked. In addition, they must be received within the dates set by the rules.
Note that there is a limit of one entry per person for each entry period. Excess entries will be considered invalid.
What are the prizes?
The sweepstakes will give away a total of 520 prizes divided into 52 weekly draws, or 10 prizes per week. Each winner will get one Dollar General gift card with a $100 value. As such, the total approximate retail value of the prizes is $52,000. The chances of winning for each individual will depend on the number of eligible entries for the entry period.
When and how are winners selected?
Winners are selected via random draws by the sweepstakes administrator. There will be one draw per entry period. Only 10 potential winners will be drawn from the eligible entries for that period. Each will undergo verification for eligibility and rules compliance. Prize substitutions and exchanges are not allowed unless done with the sponsor’s consent. If the sponsor is unable to award a prize after an attempt, then it will not be re-awarded. A person may win a prize a maximum of two times within the sweepstakes period.
How does a winner claim a prize?
Entrants should simply wait as potential winners will be contacted by the administrator, usually through phone or email. They will be required to provide their mail address with three days so that the prizes can be sent through the post office. It can take six to eight weeks for the delivery to be completed after the winners are verified. In case a potential winner turns out to be ineligible, uncompliant with the rules, declines the prize, fails to respond, the prize is undeliverable, then the prize can be forfeited. In such a case, it may be awarded to another entrant after random selection from the remaining entries.
Where can I see who won this Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes?
If you are curious to know who won in the sweepstakes, then you can requests for a list of winners by sending them a self-addressed stamped business envelope. Mail this to “Winner List — Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes 2021” with the same address as the mail-in entries use. Only requests that are received on or before April 2, 2022 will be entertained.
What about rights, privacy, and future contact?
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/Projects/DOLL_CSI/pdfs/Sweepstakes_US.pdf
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: https://www.dgcustomerfirst.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners&c=430113
- Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Website: http://www.dollargeneral.com/