***The Debenhams Customer Experience Survey is now Closed!***
The Debenhams Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Debenhamsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Debenhams that helps measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will use this information you provide in order to update their customer service, atmosphere of the store, and products. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you choose to participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about your most recent experiences with the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. This way, they can work towards updating areas and fixing problems so you have a better shopping experience.
Since being founded in London in 1778, Debenhams has grown into one of the UK’s major retail chains. The company has over 170 stores throughout the UK, as well as several in Denmark. Debenhams is well known for its clothing, home furnishings, electronics, kitchen appliances and toys and games.
The retail chain introduced its ‘Designers at Debenhams’ concept in 1993, a move aimed at selling designer name brands at affordable prices. Debenhams flagship London store is known for its extravagant lights every Christmas, and the 19,000 square metre store in the Bull Ring shopping centre in Birmingham, is the company’s largest.
How to Take the Debenhams Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have your recent Debenhams receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Enter the Unique Survey Entry Code from your receipt. There is a diagram above the text boxes to help you find this information. Click the red Enter button to begin.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. There are three types of questions you may encounter. One will be multiple choice where one answer is selected. The second type will be multiple choice where more than one answer can be selected. The third type will be a text box where you type in your answer. Please be honest and read directions carefully.
- Debenhams Official Website: http://www.debenhams.com/