The CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.cvshealthsurvey.com is an online customer survey presented by CVS that measures customer satisfaction of services and products offered to them. The company uses this information you provide to improve their customer service, products and atmosphere throughout the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
By participating in this survey, you have an opportunity to leave valuable feedback about your most recent experience with the store. The company wants this feedback so they can learn and understand what works and what doesn’t. They can then start to improve things to give you and others a better experience.
CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
About CVS Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy is a US-based drug store chain that sells a large variety of snacks, household items, drinks, cosmetics, health and beauty products, seasonal decorations, and photo prints. The store’s pharmacy also fills all medical prescription needs. Many now offer some preventative care measures as well, such as flu shots.
A growing number of CVS stores have now added MinuteClinics, where customers can come to have basic illnesses and minor injuries treated. There are currently over 1,000 or these clinics available nationwide, with CVS planning more in the future. The chain of stores was originally called the Consumer Value Store, and it was established in 1963.
How to Take the CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent CVS receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
1. Go to http://www.cvshealthsurvey.com/.
2. You will be redirected to the appropriate website.
3. Enter the 17-digits survey ID from your receipt, click the appropriate button. Continue when ready.
4. Answer questions about your recent experience. Most questions will be multiple choice, where you are allowed to choose one answer only. Others will allow more than one answer. Please pay attention to all directions. Questions may even provide a text box where you can type your answer. Use these whenever possible to give a more detailed answer.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- CVS Pharmacy Official Website: http://www.cvs.com/