The Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.cublistens.com is an online customer survey presented by Cub Foods that will measure consumer satisfaction of their products and services. The company will use that information that you and others provide to help them update their products, atmosphere, and customer service in the store. Complete the survey online for added convenience.
Choosing to participate in this survey is a great chance to leave valuable feedback to the company about recent experiences at the store. The company really wants this information so they can learn what is working and what needs to be changed so that you and other customers always have the best experience. You will also have a chance to enter a drawing for a $100 Cub Foods Gift Card.
Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win a $100 Cub Foods Gift Card|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within 3 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Cub Foods
Cub Foods was established in Stillwater, MN, by Hooley’s Supermarkets in 1968 as one of the first discount supermarket chains in the United States. The small, 77-store chain has locations scattered throughout Minnesota and Illinois. The company’s name was originally an acronym that stood for Consumers United for Buying.
Cub Foods achieved popularity through its no-frills, bag your own groceries approach that helped to reduce customer costs. Now part of the SuperValu chain of groceries. Cub Foods is credited with a number of grocery story innovations, including the first grocery store conveyor check out system to help customers with the paying and packing process.
How to Take the Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Cub Foods receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Cublistens.com.
- Choose your preferred language (Spanish or English).
- Enter the letters into the text box as shown. This is known as a Captcha, to make sure you are a real person and not a spammer. Click next when ready.
- Enter the code from your receipt. Click the blue hyperlink for an example if needed.
- You will be shown many questions over multiple pages. Answer them honestly. In some cases, there will be text boxes so you can enter more information. Use these whenever possible and always read directions, as some questions may allow you to choose more than one answer. You will not be able to go back once you click next.
- To enter the drawing, follow directions and enter your contact information.
- Cub Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.cub.com/about/customer-service/cub-survey-sweepstakes-rules-2020.html
- Cub Foods Official Website: https://www.cub.com/