The Chuck E. Cheese’s Guest Satisfaction Survey on www.chuckecheese.com/feedback is an online customer survey presented by Chuck E. Cheese’s that measures customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company uses the information you provide to improve their customer service, atmosphere in the store and their products. This survey can be taken online for your convenience.
If you participate in the survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about your most recent experience at this restaurant. The company wants this feedback so they can understand and learn what is working and what isn’t. That way, they can start to change what doesn’t work and make your experience better in the future. You will also receive an entry to join the Chuck E-Club. You will not know the specific amount until the end of the survey.
Chuck E. Cheese’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Chuck E. Cheese’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get Free a Coupon|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
|Offer Expires||30 Days after receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Chuck E. Cheese’s
Chuck E. Cheese’s has been a haven of play for children since the late 1970’s. Nolon Bushnell, one of the founders of Atari, came up with the concept of this play land, which first opened in San Jose, California. Each location is full of games for children of all ages and has games adults can enjoy as well. In addition, food is served. There is a buffet and a menu families can choose from. Chuckie, the mouse and the mascot of Chuck E. Cheese’s, will come out a greet guests as they play and eat. There are also theater shows for kids that happen during certain times.
The locations all used to be named Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza, however this changed in the 1990’s after the unification of the former Showbiz Pizza Place and Chuck E. Cheese’s. The company is currently headquartered in Irving, Texas, and is under the umbrella of CEC Entertainment, Inc.
How to Take the Chuck E. Cheese’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Chuck E. Cheese’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.chuckecheese.com/feedback.
- Enter the serial number printed on the front of your receipt into the text box provided. This should be a total of 15 digits. Click Search when ready.
- A list will populate with the address or city of your visit. Please select the appropriate one.
- Answer questions about your most recent visit. These questions may be multiple choice or may include a text box where you type in your answer. Some text boxes may limit the amount of characters you can use, so make sure your entire comment has been recorded. If not, shorten your comment.
- When you are finished with the survey, you will have an opportunity to join the Chuck E-Club. Please follow directions to receive your package.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Chuck E. Cheese’s Official Website: https://www.chuckecheese.com/