The Chili’s Guest Experience Survey, found at www.Chilis-Survey.com, is an online survey designed by Chili’s that gives customers a chance to leave feedback on their products. The company will use this information to work harder for you and your needs. This is an online survey.
If you participate in this survey, you can leave feedback about your experiences with this restaurant. You will feel good knowing you told the company how you really feel, whether the experience was good or bad. It can help the company understand where improvements need to be made, either with products or services. You will also receive a sweepstakes entry to win $1,000 cash. You are not required to enter the sweepstakes in order to take this survey.
Chili’s Grill and Bar is a casual sit-down restaurant that was established in Texas in 1975 by Larry Lavine. The restaurant chain features Tex-Mex style menus. The founder created Chili’s as an informal full-service restaurant with high quality local favorite dishes at reasonable prices. The first location was opened in a converted post office.
By the early 1980s, nearly 30 Chili’s locations were open throughout the US, and the original restaurant is on Greenville Ave in Dallas. In 1983, Lavine sold the Chili’s Bar and Grill chain to a corporation called Brinker International, which also owns the Bennigan’s restaurant chain.
How to Take the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Chili’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Chilis-Survey.com.
- Choose your preferred language by clicking the button for English or Spanish.
- You will be asked some questions about your recent experience. Be honest. Most questions will be multiple choice, but some may offer text boxes so you can type exactly what you think. Use the text boxes when possible to give more useful feedback.
- When you are finished with the survey, you will be asked for your contact information. This will only be used for the sweepstakes entry. Please follow instructions and answer accordingly. If you do not wish to enter the drawing, simply close your browser window.
- Chili’s Guest Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.chilis-survey.com/websurvey/2/rules/247
- Chili’s Official Website: https://www.chilis.com/