***The Bealls Department Stores Survey is now Closed!***
The Bealls Department Stores Survey, found at www.Beallsflorida.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Bealls Department Stores to help the company measure consumer approval of specific services and products that are offered by the company. Bealls Department Stores wants this information from you and other customers to help them update products, service and even the general atmosphere of the store. Take this survey online whenever you have time, for added convenience.
Choosing to take this survey gives you a chance to give valuable and important feedback about recent experiences at the store. The company needs that feedback to learn what works and what needs to be changed to give each customer an awesome experience. You can also enter a drawing for a chance to win a Beall’s gift card, worth $500.
About Bealls Florida
Bealls Inc. opened its doors in 1915 when Robert M. Beall Sr. decided that he wanted to invest in dry goods. The first store that he opened was a dollar store. His dollar store turned into a five-dollar store and then eventually lost momentum after a depression. Fortunately, he was able to retrieve it and create the chain of stores that people see today.
Bealls stores offer a wide variety of products such as shoes, luggage, housewares, clothing, home furnishings, and more. The company has more than 500 locations and has a headquarters in Braedenton, Florida. Bealls Florida is in no way associated with Bealls Texas branches.
How to Take the Bealls Department Stores Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Bealls receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Beallsflorida.com/survey.
- Please read the short paragraphs on the page before continuing. Read the rules for the contest, if interested.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Enter the numbers from your receipt into the text box.
- There is a diagram to help you and a color code to show you as well. Click next when ready.
- Answer all the questions asked honestly and thoroughly. Read all the directions before starting, as some questions may allow more than one response or the use of text boxes to give a more detailed answer.
- When finished with the questionnaire, you can enter the drawing. To do so, follow directions and enter the correct information into the appropriate boxes. If you don’t want to enter, close your browser window.
- Bealls Department Stores Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://www.infosurv.com/bealls-contest-rules/
- Bealls Florida Official Website: http://www.beallsflorida.com/