Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey, powered by ForeSee, is a customer survey designed to analyze their current standing with patrons of their business. Any company knows that the happier their customers are, the more likely they are to return and tell others to shop there as well. If a company has a poor satisfaction rate among their customers, it will reflect on their profit margin, which is something all businesses hope to avoid. By providing your feedback and insight, Argos can identify problem areas and take the necessary steps to improve the satisfaction rating.
Customer surveys only take a few minutes of time, but they provide essential insight into the mind of the customer. If you are unhappy with your most recent shopping experience at Argos, you should let them know through the survey. It is one of the best ways to get your voice heard. Whether you are unhappy with how clean their store is, the customer service you received, the products they carry, by letting Argos know, they can take actionable steps to rectify the situation and provide a better shopping experience for you in the future.
Argos is a subsidiary of Sainsbury and operates in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The British catalog retailer trades both online and through physical stores. They receive over 800 million websites each year and have over 750 stores. Argos was founded in November 1972 by Richard Tompkins, and is currently headquartered in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom.
Argos publishes a catalog for their consumer goods twice a year, a spring/summer edition and a fall/winter edition. Each catalog has over 1500 pages of catalog numbers, prices, product descriptions and photographs of items. They also have an Argos Home catalog, which solely features styling tips for the home and complementary home furniture.
How to Take the Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Your most recent Argos receipt.
- Three to five minutes of time.
- Access to the Internet.
- Ability to read and understand English.
Take By Online:
- Access the survey by visiting www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback.
- Fill out the following information found on your most recent Argos receipt: Till Number, Transaction Number, Store Number, Purchase Date, Primary Shopping Reason and Age. You will then solve the Captcha and hit “submit” to continue on with the survey.
- Reflecting on your most recent shopping experience, answer all questions candidly and accurately.
- Leave your personal feedback when space is given.
- Enter your personal contact information if you wish to enter the official sweepstakes as a reward for taking the survey, you must be 18 years or older to enter the sweepstakes as well as a resident of the United Kingdom or Ireland.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Argos Guest Satisfaction Survey Official rules: http://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Argos_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN.pdf
- Argos Official Website: http://www.argos.co.uk/