About the Al’s Online Survey
The Al’s Online Survey, found at www.Alsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Al’s to help improve customer satisfaction. You will also be entered for a chance to win a gift card worth $250. The drawing is monthly and you can actually complete a survey and enter every seven days.
About Al’s Supermarket
Al’s Supermarket is an American supermarket chain that was founded at the end of the second World War by Al Pontius, a serviceman in the Navy. With more than 70 years in business today, Al’s Supermarket is a chain that is dedicated to family, community and providing both with great food at great prices.
Although Al Pontius is no longer living, his legacy and dream for his supermarkets and family live on. In recognition of Al’s selfless work with the communities around him as well as charitable organizations, he was awarded with the prestigious Golden Deeds and Good Samaritan Award for his efforts.
How to Take the Al’s Online Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Al’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.Alsfeedback.com.
- Read about the survey and drawing and choose your location. When ready, click start.
- Click Begin Survey if you are over 18 years of age.
- Enter the transaction number (four digits) from your receipt and click Next.
- Select the date you visited.
- Select the time you visited.
- Enter the cashier’s name. This is optional.
- Select the price range of your total order.
- Answer how satisfied you were on the visit.
- Answer three yes or no questions about the cleanliness of the store.
- You will be asked if you have any general comments with a large text box. Please use this, even though it is optional. If you really don’t want to enter any comments, click the next button to move on. However, to type, click inside the box and type regularly.
Answer yes or no questions.
- For some of the yes or no questions above, you will be asked extra questions if you answer a certain way. Please pay attention.
- If you would like to be contacted about your visit, select yes; otherwise, select no.
- To enter the drawing, enter your first and last name, phone and email; then hit next.
- Al’s Online Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: http://onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/Lakeshore%20Foods_Sweepstakes_rules_English%202016.pdf
- Al’s Supermarket Official Website: https://www.alssupermarket.com/