The Acme Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.acmemarkets.com/survey, is an online survey designed by Acme Markets that may help the company determine the overall satisfaction or dissatisfaction of their customers. In short, it is a tool that they use to determine how you perceive their store and how well their staff are doing. This survey is completed online, giving you convenience because you can take it at your leisure.
Acme Markets knows that your time is valuable and important. As a small reward for participating in the survey, you have a chance to win a $100 ACME Markets Gift Card by entering into a sweepstakes. Entering to win is not required in order to leave your feedback.
About Acme Markets
Owned by parent company Albertsons, Acme Markets is a supermarket chain with stores in the New York and Delaware Valley areas. The company’s exact origins are somewhat uncertain, although it was founded in the Philadelphia area in the late 19th century and grew rapidly during the 1920s.
Further expansion took place during the 1960s and 70s, with Acme Markets acquiring some of the stores from bankrupt competitor Food Fair, and introducing the Super Saver concept during the late 1970s and early 80s. Today the Acme Markets chain has around 180 stores, making it the second largest supermarket chain in greater Philadelphia.
How to Take the Acme Markets Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent ACME receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to www.acmemarkets.com/survey.
- You will indicate the location of the store you visited using a drop-down menu.
- You will need to enter your email address, date and store you visited.
- You will be given an option to receive deals and coupons in the future.
Indicate the time of day that you visited, and the cashier/operator that assisted you; this is indicated on your receipt.
- You will then be asked several questions, beginning with an opportunity to rate your overall experience, from a scale of 1 to 10. After which you will be given a text box to explain your response. There will be several questions ranging from which department you visited and your satisfaction, and would you recommend this store to others. Additional questions will ask the satisfaction with the quality of the product purchased and the Associates friendliness. Several additional questions will ask you to rate, on a scale of 1 to 10, such things as Layout of the Store, Overall Prices throughout the Store, Overall Cleanliness of the Store, Having Items in Stock, speed of Checkout. You will be given the opportunity to give a specific opinion on an Associates performance.
- Once your survey is complete you may choose to be entered into the current sweepstakes.
- Acme Markets Website: http://www.acmemarkets.com/