About the Atlantic Canada Visitor Feedback Survey
The Atlantic Canada Visitor Feedback Survey, found at www.Visiteatlanticvisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Atlantic Canada to help improve customer satisfaction. Also, instantly win prizes and receive 10 chances to win $1,000 cash.
How to Participate in the Atlantic Canada Visitor Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or French.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Visiteatlanticvisit.com.
- Select your language.
- Answer questions. You can rate your experience using the questions provided. Please read each statement or question carefully and select your answer. In some cases, you can choose more than one answer, so read directions. In some cases, the question requires you to include your own answer, not one provided to you. A text box will be provided for you to include extra information, especially if there was a problem with the company or an associate. These boxes are generally optional, though they can be very important. If the box doesn’t specifically say optional, you can always try moving onto the next question without answering. If it doesn’t allow you to, you will need to write something in the box. Otherwise, proceed.
- Enter the drawing. You are not required to enter; this is a special chance to thank you for your help with the survey. You must enter the information marked with an asterisk to enter. You are not required to enter other information, though you may. Name, address, telephone number, email address and other contact info may be requested.