***The UnCustomery Customer Experience Survey is now Closed!***
The UnCustomery Customer Experience Survey, found at Uncustomeryexperience.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by UnCustomery that can help improve customer satisfaction.
How to Take the UnCustomery Customer Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
Take By Online:
- Go to Uncustomeryexperience.com/survey.
- Click Begin Survey under the little cartoon picture.
- For most of this survey, you will be asked to pick the phrase that describes you best.
- Answer whether you like to do public speaking or not. Click next to move forward in the survey.
- Answer if you can sit still for a long time or not.
- Answer if you are organized or not.
- It is important to pay close attention to the instructions on every page. For most of the questions, you will choose what describes you best, but on some, the instructions are highlighted, and will ask you to choose the least likely response or what is least like you.
- For the next question, you will be asked to rank three sentences. You can click on a sentence and physically move it with your mouse to change rank. You will go from most to least like you.
- Once finished with the ranking question, you will be shown who you most represent. For example, you might be “the teacher”. Underneath the words, there is a short description of what you like, such as the ability to keep talk-tracks in your head and how to explain things.
- If you would like to learn more, click the “find out” hyperlink and input your email address and where you work. Check the boxes you prefer and click continue.