***The New York & Company Survey is now Closed!***
The New York & Company Survey, found at Tellus.nyandcompany.com, is an online questionnaire designed by New York & Company to help them measure customer happiness from services or products that the company offers. These questionnaires are meant to help the company make improvements in areas such as customer service or ambiance. This survey is done online for your convenience.
This survey is your change to tell the company your feelings. If you had a bad experience, it is important to let the company know; they can’t fix a problem if they don’t know there is one. The same goes for good experiences; they want to know what is working well so they can focus only on the bad stuff to get them fixed. You will also be able to print a valuable coupon at the end of the survey for your participation.
About New York & Company
New York & Company is a clothing retailer that specializes in professional apparel for women. Their clothes and accessories are marketed nationwide through their network of retail stores, many of which are located in malls across the United States. They also sell merchandise online through their retail website.
New York & Company’s was founded in 1918 and their headquarters is located in New York City, where the flagship store was established in 2005. The business has been a publicly traded company since 2004. New York & Company has established partnerships with many celebrities including Brooke Shields, Eva Longoria and Cindy Crawford.
How to Take the New York & Company Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent New York & Company receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to Tellus.nyandcompany.com.
- Enter the word shown in the grey box and click continue to the survey.
- Enter your email address twice for verification purposes, and then enter the transaction and register numbers, as well as the date on the receipt and the store name and store number. Click continue to next page when ready.
- Answer questions regarding your experience. These will help you rate the experience.
- When finished, you can print out valuable coupons to use on a future visit. Follow the directions and make sure your printer is on.
- New York & Company Official Website: http://www.nyandcompany.com/