***The Rubio’s Guest Feedback Survey is now Closed!***
The Rubio’s Guest Feedback Survey, found at www.TellRubios.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Rubio’s that measures customer appreciation. The company can use information from the survey to make improvements that are needed. This survey is done online for your convenience.
The survey is a way to talk to the company. This is important to them so they can make changes based on what their customers like and dislike. Change is important to the company because it shows they are making progress. If they don’t make necessary changes, they could lose customers and money. For participating, you will receive a free large drink with the purchase of a salad, bowl, burrito or two tacos. See your receipt for more details.
How to Take the Rubio’s Guest Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Rubio’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.TellRubios.com.
- Click the red box of the language you prefer, either English or Spanish.
- Read about the survey and the owner. Then enter the survey code from the bottom of your receipt, the time of visit from the middle, and the amount spent from the top. Click start when ready.
- Answer questions. Honesty should be used when taking the survey. Please read the directions on each page and for each section. Read all possible answers before choosing. Use text boxes when provided to give added information.
- Receive your code. Your code should be eight digits and can include numbers and letters. Write the code in the spaces provided, one digit per line. Present the entire coupon on your next visit to redeem.