The Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at TellCdnTire.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Canadian Tire to help measure consumer satisfaction of their services and even products, in some cases. The company will use your information provide to help them improve in many areas, including customer service, merchandise specific to their company, and even the general mood of the store.
If you participate in the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction survey, you will be allowed to leave important feedback that the company feels are extremely valuable. You will have a voice and will be able to say exactly how you feel by rating them on a scale of one to ten. The company wants this feedback so they can understand what works and what needs changed. Another benefit is that you will be entered into a sweepstakes. The drawing has one monthly prize of $1,000 Canadian dollars per day.
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire is a Canadian retail company specializing in the sale of automotive, sports and home products. Its retail operations consist of various divisions, include Canadian Tire, which is the core retail store, and its automotive service operations, Canadian Tire Petroleum, which handles car repairs. It also owns a retail store called Mark’s, which sells work apparel and sporting goods for men and women.
Canadian Tire’s head office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The company releases a weekly flyer detailing sales, specials and seasonal items. It also has a popular loyalty program that allows customers to receive coupons that resemble real money for each purchase that they make. The coupons can then be used to purchase goods and services in Canadian Tire’s stores and stations.
How to Take the Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Canadian Tire receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to TellCdnTire.com.
- You are encouraged to click on each of these and read them. Everything is in both English and French for your benefit.
- Once you have finished reading the rules, click the large red button that says English or French to continue the survey.
- You will be asked to enter the time, total amount spent, and the receipt ID in the text boxes. There is a numbered diagram to help you. Click Enter when ready.
- You will see many questions spanning the next few pages. Answer these honestly and thoroughly.
- When you have finished the questionnaire, you will be asked to enter the drawing. You are not required to enter. Follow directions and enter your information to enter the drawing.
Take By Online Video Guide:
- Canadian Tire Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://medallia.s3.amazonaws.com/Canadian+Tire/CANADIAN+TIRE+CUSTOMER+SATISFACTION+SURVEY+CONTEST.pdf
- Canadian Tire Official Website: http://www.canadiantire.ca/