***The Black-eyed Pea Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Black-eyed Pea Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Talktothepea.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Black-eyed Pea to help improve customer satisfaction. You do not get any special prize for helping, but it is important to have consistently good service to take the survey and help the company.
How to Take the Black-eyed Pea Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Black-eyed Pea receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Talktothepea.com.
- Enter the survey code from your survey invitation or receipt. This will be 14 digits. Next, select the time you visited (which is also found on the invitation). Click Start.
- Answer questions. The questions included are meant to help you rate the experience you had.
- The first type of questions includes rating questions. You will be provided a scale, usually five point scales, that go from completely disagree to completely agree. You will receive statements that you must read carefully and then select how much you agree or don’t agree with the statement. You must answer each question.
- Another kind of question is the multiple choice or yes/no question. With multiple choice, you will read one specific question and then answer by choosing a specific answer. In some cases, you can use more than one answer. With yes or no questions, read the question and then select which answer is right for you.
- The third kind of question is the text box. If you say you had a poor experience, you will likely be asked to explain it in detail. You may also be asked to provide comments, both good and bad, about your experience.