The Boots Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed by Boots to be a tool in their hands. The survey is specially created to get into their client’s thoughts and see how they are doing as a business. The business is known for experimenting with medical solutions and treatments. They would, therefore, like to know how their customers are responding to this and how the internal changes are being received.
Since there are many aspects of shopping, both online and in brick and mortar shops, the company would like to know what their customer’s overall shopping experience has been like. Regular shoppers and first-time buyers are invited to take the survey and share their thoughts. Any feedback related to the products, services, staff and so on are welcomed. All feedback is intended to be used to enhance future shopping experiences.
Boots has more than 2,500 stores located all across the nation. This beauty and health retailer is also pharmacy-led. Their main goal is to be the one-stop shop for all their clients, health, beauty and pharmaceutical needs.
Boots started off small, however, the company has grown significantly and continues to do so because of their approach to business. They are constantly looking for new and innovative solutions in the field of medicine. This thinking out of the box approach is what has caused them to grow to 2,500 stores.
How to Take the Boots Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Must Have:
- You will firstly need to be a UK or Republic of Ireland resident.
- A Boots receipt.
- A smart device and internet access.
- Go to the survey found here Talktoboots.com.
- You will then be prompted for your unique entry code.
- You then need to enter the time of your visit.
- Ensure that you answer the questions as truthfully as possible so that the feedback can be used to improve your future visits.
- Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into a lucky draw as an acknowledgment of your time in taking the survey.
- Boots Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions: https://r.talktoboots.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=501508
- Boots Official Website: http://www.boots.com/