***The WAC Listens Survey is now Closed!***
The WAC Listens Survey, found at waclistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by WAC to help improve customer satisfaction. Leaving feedback is a great way to tell the company what happened so they can know what to fix and what works well.
Without this knowledge, they won’t know there are problems and can’t fix them. You can also enter a drawing to win a free night’s stay in one of many WAC suites.
About Washington Athletic Club
Founded in 1930, the prestigious Washington Athletic Club is a well-known athletic and social club in downtown Seattle. With five full floors of fitness and athletic facilities to choose from, the Washington Athletic Club boasts of a whopping 25yard pool, running track, full size basketball court and racquetball courts as well as yoga and Pilates studios for those who would rather find their Zen.
In 2012, the athletic club received the honor of being named the best private club in America. Aside from its buzzing social scene, the club proudly publishes its own magazine, with 10 issues yearly.
How to Take the WAC Listens Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent WAC receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to waclistens.com.
- Read about the survey and then click the orange arrow to begin.
- Select the area(s) you used while at WAC. If you do not select on, then you will go to a general comments page. You cannot enter to win the drawing from the general comments page.
- If you select WAC Fitness, you will be asked about the staff and the fitness classes, as well as equipment and fitness areas. Then, you will be asked about specific feedback about the fitness area and general feedback. Please use these areas to express yourself.
- If you select the Restaurant area, you will be asked about the menu items, staff members and the atmosphere.
- If you used the Inn, you will be asked about the reservation process, the staff and the front desk, and how the room looked.
- For those who used the spa, you will be asked about how it was to get an appointment, the environment and if you were relaxed.
- When finished, you will be asked for your contact information to enter the drawing.
- Washington Athletic Club Official Site: https://www.wac.net/