Filling out customer satisfaction surveys is great for both companies and consumers. Businesses get much-needed feedback that can help them improve their business processes. Consumers can be entered to win prizes like cash or gift cards simply for spending the time filling out the survey.
About GAP Factory Store Feedback Survey
The GAP Factory Store Feedback Survey is designed to get information on customer visits to a given store, the products the visitor purchased, the reasons for visiting the store, the customer experience with employees and other factors related to the visit.
This data allows GAP and its subsidiaries to evaluate customer experiences across their stores and (if necessary) design more fulfilling customer experiences. It also enables them to determine consumer preferences for products and services.
GAP is a national retailer of clothing for men, women, children, teens, and young adults. They have stores all over the world and specialize in everything from casual wear, swimwear, shoes, hats, baby clothes and accessories, sunglasses, and other accessories.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and was founded in 1969. They also have subsidiaries including Old Navy, Athleta, Intermix, and Old Navy among many others. All combined, the company has over 130,000 employees and operates over 3,700 stores nationwide.
How to Take the GAP Factory Store Feedback Survey
You Must Have:
- Your receipt: to fill out date, time, and place of purchase. You will need to have your receipt in order to fill out the survey. Receipts may be in paper or email form.
- The transaction number from your receipt. This is typically located at the top of the receipt near the date of the visit.
- The register number from your receipt. This is also typically located near the top of the receipt near the date of visit.
- Start by visiting the survey link at survey.medallia.com/gfs-feedback and choosing your language.
- You will then be asked to enter all relevant information from your receipt (including date of visit, time of visit, register number, store number, etc).
- You will then be asked to answer a series of questions about your visit such as if you are an employee of GAP, ratings on a scale of 1-10 of how satisfied you are with your visit, describing your experience with one word, your reasoning for coming to the store, who you were shopping for, and why you chose to shop at that particular store among other questions.
- Gap Factory Official Website: http://www.gapfactory.com/