The Alaska Airlines Survey, found at Survey.alaskalistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Alaska Airlines that can help improve customer satisfaction. These surveys can show the company what is working and what needs to be changed.
If you are honest with your answers, you could really help them. To show their appreciation, the airline is willing to enter you for a drawing where you could win Two round trip tickets to anywhere Alaska flies, just for participating.
Alaska Airlines Survey Details
|Survey Name||Alaska Airlines Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win Two round trip tickets!|
|Entry Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||Within – Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
About Alaska Airlines
Alaska Airlines dates back to 1932 when it was founded as a cargo airline, offering service in the Washington state area. The company expanded during the 1940s, and again during the 1960s when competition forced it to introduce jet service.
Today, Alaska Airlines is a major carrier, offering service to over 100 North America destinations, including over a dozen cities in Alaska, several which are only accessible by air. It has a major presence at Seattle Airport, and also focuses on routes up and down the east coast. Alaska still has a large cargo operation, although the company is also known for its consistently good customer service.
How to Take the Alaska Airlines Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Alaska Airlines receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Take By Online:
- Go to Survey.alaskalistens.com.
- For Spanish, click the Spanish words at the top of the right-hand side. Otherwise, go to step 3.
- Read about the survey and click Next. It has a small picture of an airplane above the words.
- Select your reservation lookup preference.
- If you select “confirmation Code”, you will be asked your last name and the confirmation code. If you prefer to look up by flight, you will be asked the date of your departure, the airport you left from, where you flew to, and the time of your flight. Click Next to move forward.
- You will be asked questions about your arrival at the airport, while at the gate, the flight team at Alaska Airlines, what happened while you were end route, whether you will recommend this airline to others and then you will have an area where you can complement the teams or suggest things that can be done differently.
- Make sure the box is checked beside “I want to enter the drawing”. Then enter your name, phone number and email address.
- Alaska Airlines Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://www.alaskalistens.com/template/Official_Rules.html
- Alaska Airlines Official Website: https://www.alaskaair.com/