***The Smith & Wollensky Guest Satisfaction Survey is now Closed!***
The Smith & Wollensky Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Smithandwollenskylistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Smith & Wollensky that measures customer happiness. Improvements are then made throughout all the stores based on that questionnaire. This survey is done online for your convenience.
The company is interested in what you have to say. This is why the use the survey. It isn’t possible for the company to contact every single customer and the customer may not want to be contacted. However, allowing them to do a survey is a great way to give them a voice. They are interested to know what goes on in their stores so they can work to make changes wherever they are needed. You will receive a redemption code that can be redeemed for the offer printed on your receipt.
How to Take the Smith & Wollensky Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Smith & Wollensky receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to www.Smithandwollenskylistens.com.
- Enter the 19 digit code from your specific survey invitation and click Enter.
- Answer questions. Please follow the directions given for each page. Read the entire question and all the possible answers before giving your answer. You may change your answer while still on that page. Once you move on, you cannot change answers. Please be honest and thorough; use text boxes when you can and when appropriate.
- Write your redemption code on your survey invitation. Present the invitation on your next visit to redeem for the offer on your receipt. Each offer may be different; this is why you need the invitation that includes the offer.