About the Sleep Train Mattress Centers Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Sleep Train Mattress Centers Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Sleeptrainlistens.com, is an online survey designed by Sleep Train that can measure how satisfied their customers are. The company wants to use information from these surveys to make needed improvements and to find out what is needed to be improved. It is important for them to make these changes to continuously provide you and other customers with better experiences so you will tell your friends and continue shopping there.
You can leave feedback about your experience; this can be beneficial to you. If you had a poor experience, it can usually help to talk about it and explain what happened. You will also have a chance to win a prepaid gift card from Visa for $500. You do not need to enter the sweepstakes to leave feedback; if you want to leave feedback without entering, close the browser window after the survey.
How to Participate in the Sleep Train Mattress Centers Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Sleep Train Mattress Centers receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Sleeptrainlistens.com.
- Enter your invoice number from the top of your receipt. See the sample receipt with the information marked in red. Click Begin.
- Answer questions about your experience. Please use honesty when answering the questions and think about your answers. Follow all directions at the top of each section to ensure you answer properly.
- When finished with your survey, you will be automatically entered to win a prepaid gift card from VISA for $500. You may still be required to provide your name, address or email address to be entered. Please follow the directions provided.
- Sleep Train Mattress Centers Guest Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules
- Sleep Train Mattress Centers Guest Satisfaction Survey Contest Winners