The SERVPRO Customer Job Satisfaction Survey, found at Servprolistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by SERVPRO that can improve customer satisfaction. This is important for the company to better serve you. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Many surveys provide you with a small token of thanks for participation, but SERVPRO actually does not do this. They are afraid that most people will hurry through the survey just to get the prize, so they have made it easier to decide to take the survey for helpful purposes.
SERVPRO is a restoration industry expert, with more than 1,700 franchises across the United States. The company is into restoring and cleaning properties and offers round-the-clock service, seven days a week. With an impressive workforce comprising restoration specialists, SERVPRO is invariably the restoration service provider that several local and natural insurance companies trust in.
SERVPRO offers both residential and commercial property restoration services. The residential and commercial services entail restoring damage inflicted by flood, storm, fire, mold, etc. Since commercial restoration work tends to be much larger in scale, SERVPRO takes a completely different approach to the same. Thanks to its nationwide presence, a SERVPRO expert is usually only a phone call away.
How to Take the SERVPRO Customer Job Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent SERVPRO receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Servprolistens.com.
- Read about the survey and click Begin the Survey when ready.
- The survey will generate at the bottom of the page, so scroll down.
- Enter the survey number from your receipt.
- Select your state and insurance company from the drop-down lists.
- Questions one through six are scale questions, meaning you will rate each sentence in accordance to how you feel.
- Questions seven and eight are both text-box questions, meaning you are asked a question and provided a text box to type in your answer. These are optional, but please use them to provide extra information that the company may need.
- After question eight is another question with a text box asking for any additional comments. This is your chance to make a complaint or give a compliment or ask any questions.
- Enter your contact information. This is not mandatory, but it can help them if they need to contact you about problems.
- SERVPRO Official Website: https://www.servpro.com/