About the My Salon Listens Survey
The My Salon Listens Survey, found at Mysalonlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by My Salon that can help improve customer appreciation.
About Regis Corp
Regis Corp is the largest chain of hair salons in the world. It owns and operates more than 10,000 of them across the US and abroad under various brands. These include budget divisions to luxury facilities. Regis used to have its own beauty schools but these have since sold to another company.
The global headquarters can be found in Edina, Minnesota. The corporation was established by Florence and Paul Kunin back in 1922. Their beauty salon expanded as it was handed from one generation to another. Strategic acquisitions and mergers further helped the company grow. Its 2015 revenue was listed as $1.5 billion.
How to Take the My Salon Listens Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to Mysalonlistens.com.
- Select the salon you used. These include MasterCuts, Supercuts, Holiday Hair, TGF, SmartStyle and Cost Cutters. Click the name of the salon to get started.
- Read the short description of the survey and then select your state, city and store. You must select the state before selecting the city, and you must select the city before the store. Then use the calendar to select the date of service. Enter the ticket number and stylist name using the text box. This should be found on the receipt.
- Answer questions. These questions will rate your experience. Some will include a scaling answer, where you rate on a scale of one to 10 or one to five. Others will be a text box. Type your answer into the box. Please use these when they are available to give as much information as possible. Most questions are in scale format, though there may be one or two with multiple choice. You may be able to select more than one multiple choice answer.
- The end of the survey includes a feedback text box. Include any extra feedback in this box. If you would like to receive specials, tips and other things, type in your email address into the box provided at the end. You are not required to enter feedback into the text box or your email. Click Finish when done.
- Regis Corp Official Website: http://www.regiscorp.com/