***The Wetherspoon Customer Survey is now Closed!***
The Wetherspoon Customer Survey, was created to provide information about your experience during your visit to Wetherspoon. This information will allow Wetherspoon feedback to how enjoyable your visit was or where they may make improvements to exceed your expectations upon future visits. During the survey you may be asked several different types of questions, and given different formats in which you will be able to respond. This could be a positive or negative response, a multiple choice type answer, or it may allow you to explain in detail as to why you were completely satisfied or you were not. Upon completing the survey questions, you will have a validation code that you will write on your receipt, and be able to redeem it for the offer, either listed on your receipt. Be advised you should complete your survey in a timely manner and redeem your offer within the stated time limits.
How to Take the Wetherspoon Customer Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Wetherspoon receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go online to www.Mypubfeedback.com.
- Enter in the required information from your receipt, the Pub Phone Number, your receipt number, the date and the date and time of your visit.
- During the Wetherspoon Customer Survey, you will be able to respond to several questions posed, these will range from the comfort on the Pub, cleanliness, the service you received, and the product you purchased at your visit.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will be given a validation code to write on your receipt, that you may redeem for the offer available.
- Wetherspoon Customer Survey Terms and Conditions