***The Kelley Insurance Survey is now Closed!***
The Kelley Insurance Survey, found at Kelleylistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by IA that can help improve customer satisfaction. This is beneficial to you and the company because you get better service on your future visit and the company gets to give you better service. This survey is done online for your convenience.
How to Take the Kelley Insurance Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Take By Online:
- Go to Kelleylistens.com.
- There is a picture of a notebook with a yellow square that says “next”. Please click in the yellow box.
- Read about Kelley Insurance and why they want your feedback. Click the arrows to move forward and backward.
- Read about them listening intently and answer the question.
- Read about how they want to look out for you and answer their question.
- Continue reading about what the company hopes to give you and answer whether they did or not. Most of the questions are on a scale of one to five, with five being yes and one being no. You may also have multiple choice questions available to answer. Please read through all the questions and be honest with your answers.
- On page nine of the survey, there is a white box. Please use this area to remark in any way you want. You can use it to compliment or to complain. There is a check box at the bottom of the white box. If you check this box, you give the company permission to use your comments.
- They would also like to contact you about the survey (if there were any problems). Please include your contact information.